Re: carb update 2

To: richard.gosling@exprogroup.com
Subject: Re: carb update 2
From: Donald H Locker <dhl@chelseamsl.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2001 19:57:57 -0500 (EST)
Some applications of the SU carbs used this style of throttle disk.
The "Good Book" (Burlen Fuel Systems SU Reference Catalog) lists this
item as having an "Anti-stall Hole".  Other styles include one with
"Anti-stall Notch" and "Overrun Emission Valve."  I presume it limits
the minimum idle setting available, so that even with the disk fully
seated, some airflow is available.

Donald.