Hard top and cooling system

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Hard top and cooling system
From: "David Armitage" <David.Armitage@nottingham.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2001 11:18:40 +0000
Thanks to all who replied to my question about the cooling system. I have a
small leak from the water pump, which although is losing only a little water is
preventing the water returning from the expansion tank when cooling. Look like
it's time for a new pump!!!

My other question is to do with hard tops. I've been looking for a decent top
for a MkII for some time, the original ones are in short supply, hence either
expensive or rusty. I've been considering a composite one from Rimmer. The
reduced weight seems like a definite bonus. Does anyone have any experience
with these tops?

Thanks,

David