Need a differential rebuild.

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Need a differential rebuild.
From: MartyThamm@aol.com
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 09:56:18 EDT
Well, my '76 1500 is finally assembled, registered and ready to drive... only
to discover a poor diff rebuild job (done long ago in '86 and yet to be
used).  Former rebuilder is out of the picture.

Where can I send my diff for a comprehensive examination and appropriate
rebuild / set up as necessary??  The Roadster Factory says they aren't in the
Spitfire diff rebuild business due to NLS parts.

As always, thanks in advance for your sage advice.

Marty Thamm
San Jose, CA