Re: TRF Party (long)

To: Fred Thomas <vafred@erols.com>
Subject: Re: TRF Party (long)
From: mark holbrook <rolling_rock_12@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 09:01:11 -0700 (PDT)
Yes, my brother and I talked to Ryan quite a bit.  My
bro has known him for a while, I just met him.  It is
nice to see another young kid involved in triumphs,
even though he has me beat, for I only own one...but,
when there is more garage space, there will be more
cars.  TRF was the best this year!  I have been for
about 8 years now and this was the best.  THe weather
played around a bit...but all and all a great time.
Mark
--- Fred Thomas <vafred@erols.com> wrote:
> Well, what a party they had this year, even with
> Friday being a wash-out,
> the place was crowded, the cars looked great and the
> people were really
> enjoying themselves, the food was great. Finally
> having the pleasure to put
> a face on so many e-mail names really makes for a
> more enjoyable time, and
> meet people I did, ust way to many to name, but one
> stands out real tall,
> his name is "Ryan Miles" from the Buckeye Triumph
> Club in Ohio, I was part
> of a group of 10 that had dinner together on
> Thursday night, the
> understanding of these cars and his desire to do
> more on his or anybody
> else's just comes through loud and clear, he only
> owns 4 T/R's right now but
> says he is just getting started, it was a special
> pleasure to listen to this
> young man talk with such enthusiasim and fondness
> for these cars, our hobby
> and the Ohio club are very lucky to have this man a
> part of it, and just
> think he only graduated from high school this year,
> and already has 2
> restorations behind him, thanks for sharing Ryan, I
> for one enjoyed it.
> "FT"

=====
-Mark Holbrook-