Glorious ride!!!

To: nass@yahoogroups.com, triumphs-owner@autox.team.net,
Subject: Glorious ride!!!
From: "Lyta Byron" <lytabyron@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2001 19:14:43 -0700
Today, Brad and I took the spit out for our first ride in about 2 years. She
is purring along just great for a car that has been garaged for so long.

I think I now understand the draw and obsession of these little cars! To
feel the wind through your hair and the vibrations of the engine, the sun on
your face, the smells of the flowers and the local paper plant(p u) the
sounds of the train going by, everything is accentuated to a truly sensual
and do I dare say, sexual experience? ;^)

Now this certainly isn't the first time I have ever ridden in a Spit. We
have owned a total of 5 over the years, but I think when I was younger, I
just took the sensations for granted more. I think it also could be that
because Brad allowed me to help him on some of the maintanence work on the
car, there was a sense of accomplishment there.

Anyway, I had a glorious ride and wanted to share it with you all!

Still purring,
Kristi