LBC's & age

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: LBC's & age
From: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 21:11:16 -0400
Well seems like I'm getting into this thread deeper than I should be, one
side says keep the kids out of LBC's and now the other side tells me of
=Rodders= over 75, almost as if they should'nt be in them, (and I know no
one said that) so I'll go back to the original thread about our cars and our
love for our hobby, now I'm only 67 years old, can't do anything like I
could at one time or another and sometimes have no desire to even think
about trying to anyway, but one thing is for dang sure, everyday I wake up,
I love my LBC  a little more than yesterday, look forward to her every need
as a member of my family, glad to talk with anybody at any time as much
about her as they care too and sometime more than they wanted too, but I
guess at my age the greastest joy of a LBC is the great friendships I have
made over the years, the storys we hear, the help we receive, the parts we
share, yes it is a very small hobby in such a very big world, but everyone
slows down everyday to turn this damn machine on and say howdy to each
other, so I think 18 or 80 we "all" have the same thoughts in our hearts
"our cars" and our many friends, gosh I hope that never changes at any age,
and yes I'm driving cross country to Breckridge and bet-ya I'm not the
oldest but the youngest at heart driving down the roads with my friends,
life's really good to us hobbiest, no matter what your age. now thats my
.00002 "FT"