Re: Choke cable

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Choke cable
From: Flinthoof Ponypal <Flinters@picarefy.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 11:10:48 -0700
At 09:25 AM 6/21/01 -0400, Pettis, Ward (NIDCD) wrote:
>Can some of you tell me where you route the choke cable through the
>firewall?
>
>The choke cable in my car was routed together with the speedometer cable.
>Is this the original route or did it have its own hole somewhere??  I just
>put in a new speedo cable and am reluctant to spoil the new grommet with the
>choke cable.
>
>Thanks in advance,
>Ward
>'76 Spit

On my 68 Mk III, the choke cable comes through the same hole in the
firewall as the heater valve cable in a split/dual tube affair.  The hole
is located by the battery box.
 |             |   1968 Triumph Spitfire Mk III   *   Furry Artist      |
 |             |   MINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINT!!   |
 |    Canaan   |     ConiFur NorthWest 2001 - Furries in Seattle!       |
 | CONIFUR NW  |   Flinters@picarefy.com * http://jarmac.picarefy.com   |