A new Spit!

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: A new Spit!
From: Paul Tegler <ptegler@cablespeed.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2001 22:05:59 -0400
Well it feels like one!
On Whitey, the '75 Spit,  I put in a set of 214144
front springs (designed for a MKIII and earlier)

 Weird, they have a free length an inch shorter,
but have one coil more than the longer springs.
which were already on there.

Replaced the rear trunnions and axle u-joints as well
It's on rails!  Even on the highway at 75mph it was
smooth as silk.

My site is back up...apparently on the original
host server... I'll get a page up tomorrow.

anyone that couldn't get to the jacking page it's back up.
http://www.teglerizer.com/triumphstuff/new_trunnions_and_jac
king_hints.htm

If it wraps (and it will)  just cut and paste in the tail of
the url

Paul Tegler      ptegler@cablespeed.com
www.teglerizer.com