Wheel identification

To: spitfires@autox.team.net, spitfire-enthusiast@egroups.com,
Subject: Wheel identification
From: Bradley D Richardson <bradrichardson@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2001 11:25:59 -0700
I've got some 13 inch mag wheels, that came with my 80 Spit.  They fit
perfectly, so the bolt hole alignment is proper.

I'm trying to identify them, who made them, etc.  There are ZERO
identifying marks, names, etc., on either side of the wheel.  I haven't
taken the tire off of one of them to see if there is something inside,
but I'm assuming there won't be anything there either.

Attached is a picture of the wheel.  Anyone know who made these?

Thanks,

Brad

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
wheel.jpg]