Re: FW: Brake warning light

To: Philip Warburton <cplimey@home.com>,
Subject: Re: FW: Brake warning light
From: Douglas Braun & Nadia Papakonstantinou <doug@dougbraun.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2001 23:52:37 -0400
Warning!  On a '72 at least, this will also disable the oil pressure light.

My cure is this:  Disconnect the wire to the PDWA valve.
Then take the bulb in the brake warning light socket, break
off the glass, and twist the wires together to short out
the bulb.  Now you will have a full-brightness oil pressure light.

Doug Braun
'72 Spit