My spitfire anniversary

To: "'spitfires@autox.team.net'" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: My spitfire anniversary
From: "St.John, Kenneth" <ken.stjohn@hexcel.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 08:36:37 -0700
Greg,
        Congratulations on your first 20 years.  I only recently bought my
first LBC, a red '74 1500 Spitfire (Ginger.)  It's supposed to be an
"occassional driver" but I've done over 1000 miles in 4 weeks!  I've already
spent a little time on thse side of the road, but figured things out and got
going again (new cap and rotor solved all of that!)  Any time I think I
might have made a mistake I look at the engine and think "there isn't that
much that could be too complicated for me to fix" and every time I drive it
I think "This is the best thing I ever did."
        Good luck on the next 20.  Listers, thanks for all the advice I've
gotten just from the archives.

Ken St.John
Ginger - '74 Spitfire 1500