Re: Mirrors

To: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Subject: Re: Mirrors
From: Andre Rousseau <andrer@mac.com>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 08:34:31 -0400
Thats it, I did not use them at first then I noticed I could adjust
them. I even managed to tighten them down to the car so they would not
vibrate so bad. They are some what useful, I tend to be way more aware
of traffic when I drive the car anyhow, but it is nice to have them
their.
I do like the position of having them on the hood, but having the driver
one is more at home on the door. At least the GT6 has fairly good
visibility all around the car, small blind spots and so on.
I drive with the windows down then I can hear all those huge SUV's and
their large tires.

A.