Re: Source for Vehicle ID's

To: "spitfires@autox.team" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Source for Vehicle ID's
From: "Mike Ross" <mikeross@Prodigy.net>
Date: Sat, 26 May 2001 13:58:38 -0400
Thanks to Andre, John, Paul, Joe and anyone I may have missed for the
information and links to find the necessary I.D. numbers.  Another BIG
plus for the list.

Mike
'63 Spitfire
'66 Spitfire
'68 Spitfire (donor body tub for GT6 convertible)
'69 GT6+  (donor chassis for GT6 convertible)
'70 GT6+
'70 GT6