RE: spitfire graveyard

To: Chris De Wet <DeWetC1@sapo.co.za>,
Subject: RE: spitfire graveyard
From: John Hobson <goalie_john@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 09:56:05 +0100 (BST)
I believe that they have a website planned for later in the year, I'll
keep you posted when it's up and running.

They do however ship worldwide and also seem to have cheap postage rates
(for the UK at least, #10 to ship a 1500 bootlid).  They have a phone
number which is on my website (http://www.spit1500.co.uk/) in the links
and contacts section.  You can try giving them a call.  I'll print your
list out and show it to Richard to see what he's got next time I drop by
(probably the weekend), might also spur him into getting a website set up
a bit sooner!

cheers
John
http://spit1500.co.uk/