Tranny problem blessing iin disguise

To: nass@egroups.com, stag@digest.net, spitfires@autox.team.net,
Subject: Tranny problem blessing iin disguise
From: Patrick <pbaize@swbell.net>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 20:28:23 -0500
As y'all have read I had a bad gear in my Stag Tranny

    The OD never did work. I was going to replace the solenoid first then
everything I could get at without pulling the trans.  Well since my tranny is
broke anyway, I pulled it and disassembled the OD. I found a oring on one of
the pistons that was split, no wonder the OD did not work, it couldn't hold
pressure.

I would have replaced everything on the OD that I could and still would have
pulled the tranny.

Not good that I have a bad gear, but I also did not waste a lot of time and
money.

THnx
Pat
63 Spitfire