Brekenridge or bust (more like bust)

To: stag@digest.net, spitfires@autox.team.net, spitfire-enthusiast@egroups.com,
Subject: Brekenridge or bust (more like bust)
From: Patrick <pbaize@swbell.net>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 18:02:15 -0500
Hi all
    My stag tranny has a knocking sound in it when in nuetral 1st 2nd or 3rd
but not in 4th

    I'm thinking the bearing in between the input shaft and output shaft

    cause in 4th the shafts are locked together

    Concur?

    Looks like I will have to pull the tranny before I go to Brechenridge for
VTR

May as well pull the motor and tranny, then I can detail the engine
compartment

Overdrive doesn't work anyway, so maybe I can rebuild that also.

BTW

    I updated my webpage   http://spitfires.iwarp.com  added an "Accesories"
button under the 71 Stag

THnx