Re: British Wiring

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: British Wiring
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 22:13:38 -0400
At 04:19 PM 5/17/01 -0400, Anne Garren wrote:

>I need to pay some attention to the wiring on my '70 GT6+. Has anyone had any
>experience with British Wiring, out of Olympia Fields, IL? Any other
>suggestions on where to buy complete wiring harnesses or hints on tackling
the
>job would also be appreciated.

Anne,

  Yes, I've delt with them.  I purchased a new harness for my Morgan from
them.  I was very pleased with the product and they were great to do business
with.  When I had a question or problem, I called, and we fixed it.

John

        65 Rambler Classic

Morgan:    www.team.net/www/morgan
Bricklin:  www.bricklin.org