Oh the joys of English Springtime!

Subject: Oh the joys of English Springtime!
From: John Hobson <goalie_john@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 15:19:19 +0100 (BST)
In anticipation of the beautiful weather this weekend I put the soft top
back on and put the hard top back into storage.  As a result I had a
beautiful weekend of top down fun!  Then come Monday, and the weather was
more akin to a monsoon than a beautiful spring day.  I had forgotten the
joys of getting a damp right knee and not behing able to see out of the
back window!

Anyway, this got me thinking about trying to do something about the water
leaking in the gap between the soft-top and the A-post.  I was thinking
of either making a 'cap' that would fit over corner to prevent water
getting in, or just trying sticking bits of rubber all over the place in
an attempt to seal it off.  Do the rest of you have similar problems with
your soft-top of is mine unique in having the small gap that allows the
rain through?

Here's hoping for a nice weekend...
P.S. It has just started raining again, after having been hot with bright
sunshine only half an hour ago!  The Sheffield weather system is
certainly unique...

cheers
John
http://www.spit1500.co.uk