Re: New Triumph Classifieds

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: New Triumph Classifieds
From: Michael Hargreave Mawson <OC@46thFoot.com>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 22:25:05 +0100
In article <034c01c0dd77$115b0b80$ee0b5e18@san.rr.com>, Jeff McNeal
<jmcneal@ohms.com> writes

>Greetings all.  I just wanted to announce the availability of a new, advanced
>classfied ads site for Triumphs only.

<snip>

>I fully realize that there
>are other 100% free Triumph classifieds out there, but none with a better
>interface or featureset that I've run across.  Thanks for taking a peek.
>
>http://www.ohms.com/cgi-bin/classifieds/classifieds.cgi

Very nice interface indeed, Jeff.   Always a pleasure to see web-design
skills used to make people's lives easier, rather than to make pages
slower and more complicated than they need to be.

My desperate search for an original steering wheel and boss for Carly
has now entered a new phase!

ATB
--
Mike
Michael Hargreave Mawson, author of "Eyewitness in the Crimea"

///