Re: [NashvilleBritishCars] :( maybe

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [NashvilleBritishCars] :( maybe
From: Jeff Gruber <jgruber@demainsoft.com>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 18:35:30 -0500
OK it worked.  I can see the wisdom of getting a working engine back into
this car.  If for no other reason than to make it salable.
(is that how you spell that word?)

But, heck, while we're at it, why not bite the bullet and put a 'modern'
engine in it.

I've seen some postings about this, but I'd love to hear the latest opinions.

///