RE: eBay carpet

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: eBay carpet
From: Chuck Pedretti <chuckp@magenic.com>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 12:18:40 -0500
I've been getting a chuckle out of his ebay sales lately.  He sells the
carpet retail for $129.99 + $10 shipping.

This is the quote I got a couple weeks ago:
************************************
PARTS QUOTE:  SPITFIRE CARPET KIT

Price: $129.95 & $10.00 SHIPPING

We also stock a full line of OEM, NOS, Reproduction, Aftermarket or USED
Parts for your British Marque. We accept M/C, Visa, Amx. and Discover.

BRITISH PARTS LOCATOR
32 Mechanic Avenue
Unit 213
Woonsocket, RI 02895