Re: drafty interior fix (GT6)

To: Barry Schwartz <bschwart@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: drafty interior fix (GT6)
From: Nolan Penney <npenney@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 08 May 2001 20:34:02 -0400
Thanks Barry.  I've often wondered about how much heat is coming into my
Spitfire
from around the doors (don't have any seals on at the moment).  I can certainly
feel it in the air stream around the car when I hold my hand out, and down along
side the doors inside.  Just never have quantified it.  Me thinks, from your
posting, it's probably more then I've imagined.  Summer project #824, seal up
the
Spitfire.

Barry Schwartz wrote:

> Works like a charm and without the additional
> engine compartment heat, it is MUCH cooler, actually enjoyable on those
> warm days!

///