Re: English ISP's...

To: "SpitList" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: English ISP's...
From: "Suzie" <Suzie_Bear@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2001 08:31:12 +0100
Dr Faustus wrote:

> A good friend of mine just moved to England.  Devon to be exact.  He's
> having quite a time finding a reliable internet provider.  Anybody know of
> any reliable providers in that area?

There are some regional ISPS but most are national. Depends what sort of
access they want, free of monthly charges but paying going rate on calls, or
800 access evenings and weekends for a small charge, or 24/7 for slightly
more. Depends on the amount of usage planned etc.

Your friend could check out www.net4nowt.com for reviews and user comments
about several ISPs. I use BTInternet and get 800 access off-peak for a
tenner a month. There's several other ISPs with variations on that theme.

Suzie

///