RE: 76 Body on a 79?

To: "Bowen, Patrick" <pbowen@intellinetics.com>,
Subject: RE: 76 Body on a 79?
From: Kevin Rhodes <krhodes1@maine.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 07 May 2001 16:23:15 -0400
Not quite - the radiator mounts are different - the 76 has the old upright
radiator with the engine driven fan, the 79 has the slanted radiator with
the electric fan. I have the other way around - I have the slant radiator
in a 77 frame. My radiator mounts were cut and bent to suit. Not pretty,
but very effective! Other way around would be similar, I would think.

Kevin Rhodes
Freddy the Spit.

At 16:06 05/07/2001 -0400, Bowen, Patrick wrote:

>They are practically the same.  Nothing to even take into consideration.
>Swap 'em, have fun
>
>Patrick Bowen

///