Re: Ebay Seller Question!!

To: "BILL McDEVITT" <wmmk1@informatics.net>,
Subject: Re: Ebay Seller Question!!
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2001 12:43:19 -0700
One of my longstanding puzzlements with this list is that sometimes my posts
appear and sometimes they don't -- or they won't appear on my own computer,
but obviously the messages are relayed to somebody at least, because I'll
receive a personal reply.  Strange.

Anyway, I sent a follow up yesterday (which Bill obviously didn't see
either, at least, in which the eBay seller finally contacted me after four
no replies and said that my doors would be shipped tomorrow (Tuesday) via
UPS.  So at least I'm feeling a bit better.  Thanks to all for your concern.
I'm hoping that this matter will resolve itself satisfactorily later this
week.

Best wishes,

Jeff in San Diego

'67 RHD Spitfire Mk3 aka "Mrs. Jones"
'68 LHD Spitfire Mk3 frame-off resto project
home of the NEW Totally Triumph Auction
and..The Totally Triumph Garage forums  -- moderated, focused, friendly!
http://www.ohms.com/cgi-bin/dcforum/dcboard.cgi
...plus a few other surprises!