Re: LBCs around the Black Sea

To: Michael Hargreave Mawson <OC@46thFoot.com>, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: LBCs around the Black Sea
From: Douglas Braun & Nadia Papakonstantinou <doug@dougbraun.com>
Date: Thu, 03 May 2001 08:48:13 -0400
I lived in Athens for a few years (while my Spit was in storage).

During that time I saw several Spits and a lovely Stag,
and an OK Triumph 2000.

Minis were too numerous to mention.  Most had fake "Cooper"
badges on them.

The oddest car I saw was a really beat-up American Motors Gremlin...

Doug Braun
'72 Spit

At 01:18 AM 5/3/01 , Michael Hargreave Mawson wrote:

>Dear All,
>
>I'm back, and append herewith my report on the incidence of LBCs in the
>places I visited on my Black Sea cruise:
>
>Athens, Greece: One Mini Cooper S

///