Spitfire (mine!) in Automobile Magazine

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Spitfire (mine!) in Automobile Magazine
From: Susan Hensley <racespit@netzero.com>
Date: Wed, 02 May 2001 18:38:27 -0500
Hi all!

I just had to share the great news!  Elliott (my green '68 Spit Mk3) is
in Automobile Magazine this month!  The picture is of him in the
foreground with a pretty little farm on a hill in the background.  This
shot was taken on one of the tours at the 1998 Wisconsin VTR.  It was so
beautiful I just had to stop and snap it.  I have yet to see the
magazine, but I will be getting a copy from the editor when she sends me
my check for the photography!  Wow -- Elliott gets famous and I get
paid.  It doesn't get any better than this!  (Guess I'd better do
something nice for Elliott with the bucks... ;)

I hope you are all enjoying the beautiful weather!

Keep Triumphing,
Susan  :)

NetZero Platinum
No Banner Ads and Unlimited Access