Smog check fail- need parts or car

To: <Spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Smog check fail- need parts or car
From: rtgetzinger@scif.com
Date: Tue, 1 May 2001 10:25:13 PDT
After a long restoration I was sent to the California Referee, Fail, I knew
what I was missing.
I need to obtain for a California 74 Spit an exhaust manifold with an EGR
valve and the hose and nut that connects the EGR to the intake manifold.
If I must purchase a whole car to get it that's ok, I need a few other misc.
items anyway. If you have a car in Calif or the US west coast, or the parts
please contact me. I'll be in Southern Calif on business this week if you
know of a Spit or have the parts down there leave a message at 530-223-7064.
I'll run by and check it out.
Thanks
Rob
Redding, CA