Any *good* exhaust shops in New England?

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Any *good* exhaust shops in New England?
From: Douglas Frank <frank@caplock.zk3.dec.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2001 12:09:11 -0500 (EST)
Hello all, spring is in the air!  After 2 years, maybe I'll have the car back
on the road in a couple of months.  BUT one problem I still haven't solved
is the poor fit of the tubular header I bought from Rimmer.

I need some professional help modifying one of the headers so that it
doesn't touch the right front suspension mount.  So my quesion to the list
is, can anyone recommend a good custom exhaust shop located in eastern Mass,
northern NH or perhaps southern Maine?  I know what needs to be done, but
it's going to take someone with as much intelligence as skill, to get it
right.

Thanks!
--
Douglas Frank Compaq Computer Corp.   Mammon, n.
ZKO           110 Spit Brook Rd.       The god of the world's