Re: Carpet Installation

To: metaz76@earthlink.net, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Carpet Installation
From: Dean.Dashwood@enron.com
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 17:25:01 +0000
Phillip,

A lot of the carpet (the bits under the seats, the floor mats, the gearbox
tunnel cover) doesn't need fixing at all.

For the other bits (around the A-posts, door sills, etc), it's usual to use
contact glue.  This holds the carpet firmly in place, but still allows it
to be pulled out and, with a bit of work, cleaned up, if necessary.

Love to see some picks of the carpet when it's done, to see how the
home-made carpet compares to the more expensive stuff!

Dean