Re: Drive resister, drive enabler, and waking Rip Van Spitfire.

To: "Bill Gingerich" <wrgingerich@qwest.net>,
Subject: Re: Drive resister, drive enabler, and waking Rip Van Spitfire.
From: "Laura G." <Laura.G@141.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2001 16:00:40 -0800
> BillG
>
> Frankenspit - 1974
> Rip Van Spitfire - 1973
> Dorian - primer Gray 1971 GT6

I'm still chuckling over the names of your Spitfires-but I especially like
the GT6! (One of my favourite movies and books!)

Primer gray...a friend of mine (also a Bill-but he hopes to be a law
someday...) inherited a lovely '66 Mustang from the original owner (his dad)
many moons ago-and though the interior is decent and mechanical bits very
good and the body is beautiful and straight-it's still primer gray-after
nearly 10 years! He says he won't paint it because he just knows that if he
does, it'll get dinged!

Laura G.
Vita brevis est: rapide agite, vigore strigate!