Car Specifications '76 et al.

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Car Specifications '76 et al.
From: Terry Thompson <firespiter@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 12:58:32 -0800 (PST)
I just added a new web page to my site which has a
"spread sheet" of 4-cyl roadsters from the
1970's/2000, their vital stats and compares them to
the '1976 1500 spitfire (I chose '76 because I have a
'76 and all euro spits are 9.0:1 compression. Also
some of the other car information I was able to find
just happened to be 1976).

You may have to hit the 'reload/refresh' button a few
times to get it load (hey, the server is free, Okay?)
And you can shrink the little advertisement in the
corner to see the whole chart.

http://www.geocities.com/firespiter/carstats.html

The Spit and MGB have euro stats as well as U.S. (in
parenthesis). And there are a few question marks (?)
where I can't find information. If anyone has any
other cars to suggest (especially if you have the
relevent info), let me know as I'd like to add it to
the list.

There's also a bibliography at the bottom of the page,
where I retrieved the information on the various cars.

-Terry
'76 spit 1500 - Snow-covered from yesterday
http://www.geocities.com/firespiter/images/spitimages/img10.jpg