Re: maryland laws lLONG

To: "Nolan Penney" <npenney@erols.com>
Subject: Re: maryland laws lLONG
From: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 07:20:49 -0500
Nolan, back in my gambling, drinking, wild days, we had a saving we used
quite often, "the time has come for you to go to your hip and not your lip",
maybe a little wager on a salvage title, as to whether they exist or not,
I'm open for a wager on this, and then it can be put to bed once and for
all, and no I am not trying to be in any flamethrowing war or bad feelings
of any kind, just facts, now after all like you say "What do I know" I've
only been in the auto businss for about 45 years and I salvaged what I
could.  "FT"