DS / Spitfire

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: DS / Spitfire
From: Fred Griffiths <griffco@mail.cadvision.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2001 13:23:20 -0700
In a book, titled "Illustrated Encyclopedia of the World's
Automobiles", 1979 by A&W Publishers, there is an entry
which reads as follows:

"DS/England - 1978
        Costing around GBP120, the DS Spyder kit does for the
Triumph Spitfire what the Arkley does for the Sprite/Midget
- gives a fresh, individual look to ageing or rusting
examples."

        No photos or other details available.

Does anyone know about these DS Spyder kits?  I've never
seen mention of them before.  And what is the Arkley?

All you UK listers, help me out, please.
Cheers, Fred

--
Fred & Wendy Griffiths,
Calgary, Alberta, Canada