Re: Cold night cracked rear window...

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Cold night cracked rear window...
From: "Greg Rowe" <growe58@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2001 12:31:13 -0500
Jumping in a little late here, but FWIW when I put the top
down in cold weather, I recline the seats as far forward
as possible to miminize having to bend the rear window to
tuck it behind the seats.  Once the top's down and in place,
the seats can be returned to their normal position.  I too
cracked a rear window many years ago in the cold...

Greg Rowe