Air intake

To: "'Spit list'" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Air intake
From: Craig Smith <CraigS@iewc.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2001 07:09:30 -0600
I have embarked on a project that I need some advise on.
I have obtained some 2" I.D. corrugated polyolafin tubing. It's the same
stuff that all the wires in your T.S.V. are wrapped with. I have a 71 Spit
by the way, I have connected one end over the intake side of the air filter,
the other side I ran down to the frame just where the cross piece for the
front valance is attached. I have a buddy that is going to fab me an
aluminum "scoop" to attach just below the valance to get in to the clean
air.
Question is: What is this going to do to my needle settings on the Stromberg
???

Craig Smith
36 Pelham Ridge Drive
Greenville, SC 29615