RE: Road rage half an apology

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Road rage half an apology
From: Playswithcarz@cs.com
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2000 12:51:13 EST
I don't know what list I sent the road rage thing to that this reply came
from so I am sending it out to all sorry about the bandwidth.

Playswithcarz@cs.com wrote:
> Last month an
> 18 wheeler (a frog from Canada)

  I *HOPE* that was accidently said.

Maybe I should have mentioned half of my ancestors are from Canada and some
still are there. I am sorry for any offense for our Northern neighbors. And
any that might be related to me as I am happily half a frog.

Arthur H. Smith off list messages send to <thearthurhsmith@cs.com>
If you are going to make mistakes, why don't you make smart mistakes.
93 Ford Aerostar on firestones.
1982 Jag XJ6  with 4 speed AOD  (and thinking about a 3.31 or 3.54 rear)
1969 GT6 resto project
No V12 (engine) yet but working on it. <)8^})