Spit Conversions

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Spit Conversions
From: Fred Griffiths <griffco@mail.cadvision.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2000 15:41:30 -0700
Was just browsing through Chapters book store (actually looking for
Triumph and British Car - but too late!) and spotted a bright yellow
Spitfire on a mag cover.  This little spit had its hood (bonnet) off and
something big crammed in there behind a sloping radiator.
    Turned out the magazine feature article was about cramming more
power into your street rod..The Spit had a rotary in it.  It was only
part of the article, but sure caught my eye.  Seemed to cover a lot of
considerations about making unorthodox  conversions.

    Now for the life of me I can't remember the magazine title -
something like Grass Roots Hotrodding, the December issue.  Thought some
of you might be interested in it.

Cheers, Fred

--
Fred & Wendy Griffiths,