Re: FS: Spitfire / GT6 3:89 differential and drive shaft (OD)

To: Ken and Elizabeth <BethKen@erols.com>
Subject: Re: FS: Spitfire / GT6 3:89 differential and drive shaft (OD)
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2000 18:23:20 -0700
I could use a differential from a Spit MkIV, 1500 or GT6 (except 3.27).  It
doesn't even need to work.  In fact I'd rather it be one
that someone has replaced because it was excessively noisy.  The reason is
because I will be stripping all the gears and the carrier
out to replace with a set of 4.11 gears and a quaife limited slip carrier.

Therefore, all I need is the case and the carrier housing and clamps and the
two stub axles.  But in the interest of keeping it simple,
I will take the whole thing intact.  THe operative word here is "CHEAP"!

If anybody has one of these laying around especially close to arizona, please
let me know.

Regards,
Joe