Oops - was Re: e-ordering @ Rimmers

To: "spitfires" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Oops - was Re: e-ordering @ Rimmers
From: "Suzie" <suzie_bear@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 22:35:53 -0000
It's just been pointed out to me that although I type & see the UK style 'L'
symbol, halfway across the Atlantic it mysteriously changes into the #
symbol, no wonder I was getting confused by people's use of that instead.

My explanation is that it's getting late, plus I'm easily confused anyway,
before anyone else cares to point that out! ;-)

Suzie