'74 Spitfire For Sale

To: "Spit List" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: '74 Spitfire For Sale
From: "N.A. Campiglia III" <spitdrvr@camalott.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2000 13:03:43 -0600
Hello all,

Looks like I will be selling my '74 Spitfire due to the move to Alaska.  I
am offering it to the list first, before I try other means.  Car is located
in Abilene Texas, it is originally a Texas car.  NO rust at all!!  It is
very solid and has new paint job.  It still requires the interior to finish
it, that's all.  Seats are in good shape.  This Spit comes with a LOT of
extras...

Asking price is $3150.00

Please email me off list and I will provide all the info on it.

Thanks

Nick