Re: "The Triumph Spitfire"

To: HRBaugues@cadprod.com, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: "The Triumph Spitfire"
From: Tburke4@aol.com
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 18:12:35 EDT

Well, shucks! If I'd known there was so much interest in them, I would have
filled up my bag. Tell you what, I'll sell mine for only $19.95! ;-)
Seriously, the TRF guys said they had a fair number of them and they were
giving them to registered participants (or to anybody who could look pitiful
enough, like me). So, as Mike said, maybe they would give a copy to anybody
who bought stuff and asked nicely.

Tom Burke
80 Spit (I went but the car stayed in VA.)

In a message dated 10/26/2000 1:17:27 PM Pacific Daylight Time,