Re: Heater valve operation (clarification)

To: Barry Schwartz <bschwart@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: Heater valve operation (clarification)
From: Douglas Braun & Nadia Papakonstantinou <dougnad@bellatlantic.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 16:58:22 -0400
I see.  To get what you really want, you have to see it in front
of you, instead of trying to describe to a parts
vendor what you want.

I suspect that the part I have would work for you.
(Actually I got it when somebody send me the wrong part
for my car!)

I could e-mail you a couple of pictures of it so
you could tell...

Doug