Re: Scrappy's progress

To: Dave Terrick <dterrick@home.com>
Subject: Re: Scrappy's progress
From: "Michael D. Nugent, Ph.D." <nugentmd@gte.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2000 08:42:19 -0700
Just a dumb question without benefit of knowing your original plan:
Instead of moving the engine/trans back, why not just cut a section of frame and
driveshaft out to shorten the whole rig?  That would be another way to shift
your weight rearward, and a shorter wheelbase turns faster . . .

Mike
Renton, WA

--
Mike - Renton, WA