RE: Looks like I need a new clutch

To: "'Bill Gunshannon'" <bill@cs.scranton.edu>, spitfires@autox.team.net,
Subject: RE: Looks like I need a new clutch
From: "Bowen, Patrick" <pbowen@intellinetics.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 08:17:15 -0400
There are two common types sold for the spit (I am sure there are actually
dozens but...)  One is the Borg and Beck, this is original equipment and
most people swear by them.  However it has been suggested on the lists
before that many are stamped Borg and Beck while not being made by them.
The other is QH or Quinsen Halen (I am butchering the name, but it is
something like that)  A very reputable parts supplier.  These tend to be 20%
cheaper, while a lot of people say to only buy the Borg and Beck, Nigel at
Spitbits tells me its a waste and he has never had one go bad.

In any case I bought a Borg and Beck from Ted Schumacher, it was cheaper
than anyone elses QH and $30 less than other Borg and Becks.

Patrick Bowen