RE: eBAY Spitfire Hardtop

To: "'AandHVentures@aol.com'" <AandHVentures@aol.com>, m.chmura@umassp.edu
Subject: RE: eBAY Spitfire Hardtop
From: "Bowen, Patrick" <pbowen@intellinetics.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 11:47:28 -0400
I have bought and sold a few hardtops, I have never seen one come with all
the mounting hardware, sometimes you get a couple pieces.  I would be
concerned more about the condition of the top,  the hardware is available
from the usual suspects or the local hardware store.

FWIW, I have sold really nice hardtops for $300, and ok ones for $150 to
$250

Patrick Bowen