Rotoflex rear suspension

To: "Spitfire Mail List" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Rotoflex rear suspension
From: "Edward Hamilton" <hamilton@ptd.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 17:46:50 -0400
Before I un-do a lot of work.....I'm trying to determine the difference in
the flex or movement of the axle (coupling) and the wishbones.  So, if
anyone has one sitting on its' frame, I would like to know the approximate
amount of clearance between the coupling and the wishbone.  At the same
time, if someone has one that is actually running (sitting on all fours)
please let me know of the approximate clearance.

Ed Hamilton