RE: Funny fuse thing I think.

To: "David Templeton" <davidt@opentext.com>
Subject: RE: Funny fuse thing I think.
From: "Sean & Shannon Twigg" <seanan@crosslink.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2000 06:39:34 -0400
David,
        Only part of the column switch is on the same circuit as the interior
lights and the cigar lighter.  The high beam dip is also controlled by that
circuit as is the horn.  The rest of the switch is fused on a different
circuit.  The lights, horn, etc. should be on the third (bottom) fuse.
Check it to see if it is blown.  Try a replacement and if it blows then you
have a short in the system (possibly the switch).  I had a short and finally
traced it to the cigar lighter.  Good luck.

Slanté,
Sean Twigg
'80 Spitfire