Re: My experience buying a new Spitfire (long)

To: "Simmons, Reid W" <reid.w.simmons@intel.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: My experience buying a new Spitfire (long)
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 14:04:49 -0700
Great story, Reid.  Thanks for the time trip.  I could visualize everything.
The rustproofing was a brilliant move.  I'm curious.  How has the sheetmetal
held up for you these past 21 years?  Especially in that wet Oregon climate?

Best wishes,

Jeff in San Diego

'67 RHD Spitfire Mk3 aka "Mrs. Jones"
home of the NEW Totally Triumph Auction
and... The Triumph Autos/Parts Wanted Listings
http://www.ohms.com/cgi-bin/TRwanted.cgi
...plus a few other surprises!