Re: Front Trunnion help

To: "Alan Black" <ablack@sweetmemoriesflorals.com>
Subject: Re: Front Trunnion help
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Sun, 21 May 2000 22:09:29 +0100
Hi Alan
What you are missing is the lubrication that should have should have been
put around the bolt before it was placed through the trunnion bush. What you
will find now is that the bolt is rusted to the sleeve in the bush. When you
rebuild them cover the bolt in copperslip or similar to prevent a repeat
performance. As for removing them this time you may have to saw through the
bolt sacrificing the trunnion or lower A arms depending on which is harder /
dearer to replace.

Graham.